The Association of University Forestry Schools of Canada represents eight forest education and research organizations Canada. We provide a framework that facilitates cooperation members to share information, curricula, and personnel to enhance education and research. Our framework also promotes collaboration with our colleagues in government, industry and the broader forestry community to develop new approaches for sustainably managing Canada’s forests.
To learn more about Forestry schools in Canada, click on the university name to be directed to their Forestry webpage.
- University of Alberta – Faculty of Agricultural, Life & Environmental Sciences
- University of British Columbia – Faculty of Forestry
- Lakehead University – Faculty of Natural Resources Management
- Université Laval – Faculté de foresterie, de géographie, et de géomatique
- Université de Moncton – École de foresterie
- University of New Brunswick – Faculty of Forestry & Environmental Management
- University of Northern British Columbia – Faculty of Natural Resources & Environmental Studies
- John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design